**The previously scheduled exhibit “Impressions of Newburgh and the Bay” photography by Tom Knieser has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances and will be rescheduled at the artist’s convenience.**
Instead check out the exhibit: Mapping Newburgh’s History, 125 Years of Development
Sundays, 1pm-4pm April through October
The Captain David Crawford House Stone Floor Gallery
189 Montgomery Street, Newburgh, NY 12550
Enjoy an exhibit of maps from the Historical Society’s collection that chart the growth and development of the Newburgh area from the early 19th century to the early 1950′s. This exhibit will be on display in the Crawford House Stone Floor Gallery through the end of October.
The Crawford House is open Sundays from 1pm-4pm April through October or by appointment for a $5 donation.