- This event has passed.
Newburgh Brewing Turns 5!
April 20, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
NEWBURGH BREWING’S 5th ANNIVERSARY PARTY!
It’s time to party. It all started in April 2012, and 5 years later, our little brewery is still here. And we hope you’ll all come and party with us. Because without all of YOU, we wouldn’t have even made it to our 1st Anniversary (let alone our 5th).
Join us in the taproom on Thursday, April 20th as we party like woah to celebrate our big 5th Anniversary. Tickets are $75 (available online).
Date: April 20th
Location: our taproom (88 S Colden Street, Newburgh, NY)
Ticket Cost: $75
– open bar all night
– buffet of delicious eats
– A selection of tastings from specialty bottles
– old school favorites on tap like Hoodie, Magnanini Niagara Tripel, and more
– One 500 ml bottle of NEWBURGH 5TH ANNIVERSARY ALE, a 12% ABV Imperial Cream Ale
– One Souvenir Anniversary Glass
– Live Music from Steve Black (7-9pm) and Brian Tice, John Bendy, & Chris Cardinal (9-11pm)
– an unlimited # of high-fives, hugs, and low-key fist-bumps
So call out of work on Friday, because Thursday April 20th is gonna be a banger.