SONYMA Community Spruce Up Event
June 9 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SONYMA, PathStone Corporation and community volunteers are preparing to assist residents on the East End of Newburgh (Chambers, Lander, Johnston and Dubois streets) improve their neighborhood on FRIDAY, JUNE 9th, 2017 from 9AM-5PM. If you live in these locations and would like assistance with the following:
• Outdoor painting (siding, windows,shutters)
• Power washing and debris removal
• Outside repairs (steps, gutters, fences)and/or installation of the American Flag
• Yard, neighborhood park/playground spruce up (mulch/flower/small shrub planting, grass seed, etc.)
• We are also working on obtaining new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Should you need one or both of these, please let us know. If we are able to get them, we will gladly provide them to your family and install them in your home.
These services are entirely FREE to you. If you are interested in any of the above, please complete this form and return it to our office by Friday, May 26th, 2017.
36 Chambers St., Suite C-1,
Newburgh, NY 12550
Office: (845) 569-0770
Fax: (845) 569-1300
TDD: 1-800-545-1833 Ext. 210