Construction Waste Removal

Home Forums Home Renovation Construction Waste Removal

Topic: Construction Waste Removal

Home Renovation April 25, 2018 at 11:16 am

Construction Waste Removal

Taylor Montgomery recently jacked up their prices for dumpsters by $200 or more for Newburgh. I’m not sure why, but it seems like they’re exploiting a lack of other options. Does anyone have anyone else for construction waste removal and dumpsters? Any help is greatly appreciated!

4 Replies Add Reply

Give La Mela and Marangi a try. I’ve gotten better pricing from them in the past.

Give a try to contractors nearby other than Taylor Montgomery. Are you reconstructing the home? If it is so, then you can get the Construction Waste Removal done by them only. I remembered a few days ago, when my uncle wanted to renovate the whole house, including changing the flooring tiles,at that time all the old tiles and the construction waste removal was drained out by the contractors which, they have hired. They haven’t specially called any Dumpster’s from outside for removing the waste materials. All included in just one package of installation of flooring. Likewise you should also hire some contractors, you can even contact them through this useful source.

%200 is a good deal, if i were at your place i will be happy with this junk removal cost.

The cost was genuine for junk removal service I can say and you must be glad with that service as far as I am concerned.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or