Doggie Questions

Home Forums Classified Doggie Questions

Topic: Doggie Questions

Classified June 29, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Doggie Questions

My wife and I are in the process of buying a home in Newburgh! We anticipate a mid-July closing; we will be full time residents at the beginning of August. We have an awesome two-year-old beagle mix named Fern. We are looking for a good vet, dog walker, boarding service, anything useful to raising a dog in the Newburgh area. I will be commuting to Manhattan every day, and my wife and I travel quite a bit for work. Any pearls of wisdom or suggestions on people/places are most welcome.

Many thanks,
Barbara

2 Replies Add Reply

Hudson Valley Vet is recommended, also Laurie Stein in Cornwall is good, inexpensive and common sense. There are others around, and we have taken our dog for surgery and other issues, but more expensive.

There are a number of boarding services that our neighbors have used..from what I hear it runs about 30. a day. Finally, hang out in your neighborhood and get to know your neighbors and you will have other recommendations (and a buddy for your dog) in no time.

Hello, Barbara! I go to Newburgh Vet Hospital in the Town of Newburgh. They are great!

Closer to you in the city of Newburgh, I’ve heard that West End Veterinary Office (Address: 41 Fullerton Ave, Newburgh, NY 12550) is really, really good.

Also, do you know about Stewart State Forest off Route 17K? It’s a great place to take dogs for a walk. 6600 acres. Beautiful.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or