- This event has passed.
183 Liberty Street Open House
April 6 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Leander Brown House reimagines the experience of living
in Newburgh, New York as it once was; vital and ascendant. Originally constructed in 1895, the building retains the spirit of a by-gone era, while its newly incorporated layouts and features offer a tastefully modern experience.
Comprised of four unique floor-through 1-bedroom apartments, The Leander Brown House has been fully renovated with meticulous attention to all of the necessary details.
• Open-Plan Layout and Sun-Drenched Interiors
• Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances and Dishwashers
• Aluminum Clad Energy-Efficient Windows
• Sound Insulated Walls and Floating Ceilings
• LED Lighting throughout; Motion Activated in Common Areas
• Pre-Wiring for Verizon FIOS & Time Warner Cable
• Hyper-Efficient Heating & Hot-Water Combination Boiler System
• Radiant Floors & Hydronic Radiators
• Hot-Water Circulatory Pump (instant hot water)
• Dedicated Laundry Facility
• Intercom/Door Control/Security System
Most importantly, The Leander Brown House is within walking distance of the Liberty Street Commercial Corridor, offering residents the ease of access necissary to partake in the convenience and joy of small city living!
Follow us there
183 Liberty Street
Newburgh, NY 12550