Looking for a 2 br Rental

Home Forums General Newburgh Discussion Looking for a 2 br Rental

Topic: Looking for a 2 br Rental

General Newburgh Discussion March 14, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Looking for a 2 br Rental

Tagged: 

My husband and I are moving to Newburgh in April and would love to find a rental for a time before we find a place to buy. If anyone knows of some rental availability, preferably 2 bedrooms with outdoor access, please let me know. Heights or Grand/Liberty street areas would be preferable. Thanks!

5 Replies Add Reply

I might have something that will interest you. If you send me your email address I will send you pictures.

Its a two bedroom 1.5 bathroom apartment.

Oh I forgot to mention, its off Liberty Street very close to Washington’s Headquarters. Backyard access, completely renovated.

We have the Penthouse at 277 Grand. It includes everything–it is semi-furnished already a whole floor with a river view. Walk to library and Crawford House, bus in front, nice fenced back yard but it’s for people not dogs.

Sounds lovely.

Well keep me in mind, just in case. As I mentioned its a 2br duplex apartment. It’s on Parmenter St. Approx 1600sq ft. Hardwood floors Fenced in backyard (for dogs not people). I don’t think it will be available for long, but I’m working on the other apartment now and it will be completed in a couple of months.

I wish you all the best in your home hunt!

Thanks to both of you! My email is alilchurch@gmail.com I would love to view your places or see pictures if possible. Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or