- This event has passed.
Placemaking Conference & Awards
June 9 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for our 9th Annual Spring Placemaking Conference and Awards, ACTIVE DESIGN: Promoting Physical Activity & Health in Design.
COST: $75 PER PERSON
(Includes: off-street parking, breakfast, lunch, all conference materials, keynote presentations, and panel discussions
featuring local community, business & government leaders, and planning & architectural experts)
Continuing education credits will be available.
• National public health, planning -& transportation consultant
• Adjunct associate professor at Tufts University’s Friedman School of Nutrition Science & Policy
• Former host of the “America’s Walking” series on PBS
• Physical Activity & Placemaking
• Planning for People, Not Cars
• Activity & Accessibility Throughout the Ages: Designing Communities for All Populations & Generations
• Complete Streets
For more information or to register, contact Bonnie Neucall at 845.469.9459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below for sponsorship opportunities.