- The Guardian Angels are coming to Newburgh?
- The South William Street armory should be ready by Thanksgiving for a basketball tournament
- Federal regulators have finished their cleanup of a Superfund site on the Newburgh waterfront, freeing the parcel to be sold or leased for development.
- Congressman Maurice Hinchey writes a letter to the FBI on 10/15/10 to relocate the FBI to the City of Newburgh as their presence would “support efforts to revitalize this historic community and return it to its former glory as the ‘Jewel of the Hudson.'”
- People as far away as Canada, France, Bulgaria, and Iceland are checking out Newburgh Restoration!
- The Karpeles Manuscript Museum building is up for sale, but the owner hopes to lease the space and continue to exhibit in the same location…in other words the museum is not for sale and shouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
If you have any tips for things going on around Newburgh- no matter how big or small email me! NewburghRestoration(at)gmail(dot)com