If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter then you might have heard me mention that I loooooove tips of news or developments going on around town. I often hear of projects or ideas making their way around the rumor mill. I thought I’d share some of them with you, and if you have any tips or pictures, be sure to email them to me too!
Heard around town…
- A possible Vietnamese restaurant on Liberty Street across from Caffé Macchiato??
- The owner of the City Club is looking to sell and there have been some interested buyers but, there is nothing solid yet.
- A Folk Music Museum is coming to 67 Liberty Street?
- Renewed interest in the Liberty St. School from multiple parties might be a sign that “the neighborhood is on its way back”
- Soon Newburghers will be able to fly non-stop from Newburgh to Cancun! Sun here I come!
- Jenny from the Washington Park Florist, now Jenny’s Floral Designs, is back in business!
- Bluestone Developers makes changes to 55 Liberty St rehab project and makes historical corrections to match the neighborhood. It’s also for sale.
If you have heard anything, email me. No names will be mentioned. Promise!